Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.010 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,436 Dinar (512,190 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 822,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)