Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.218 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 892,967 Dinar (23,365 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 820,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)