Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.973 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 880,724 Dinar (23,194 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 808,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)