Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.280 IQD / NIO
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 531,012 Dinar (13,183 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)