Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 321.848 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 882,358 Dinar (R$ 2,742) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 791,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)