Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.861 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,063,423 Dinar (7,392 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 731,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (24 minutes ago)