Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.529 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,111,873 Dinar (25,543 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 769,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)