Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02832 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 792,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 741,303 Dinar (﷼ 26,178,453) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Leeds costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥900 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reggio Calabria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)