Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.295 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,056,545 Dinar (320,693 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Dubbo costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 39 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)