Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 889.958 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,063,428 Dinar (AU$1,195) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 749,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (29 minutes ago)