Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.304 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 368,638 Dinar (R$ 1,012) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (22 minutes ago)