Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.269 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 706,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 649,891 Dinar (E£ 9,807) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)