Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.043 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 882,578 Dinar (RM2,912) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)