Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1257.314 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 564,090 Dinar (€449) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)