Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,477 Dinar (€834) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 789,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)