Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.709 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 827,136 Dinar (Php36,424) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)