Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.748 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 412,608 Dinar (Php17,374) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)