Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 892.129 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 572,438 Dinar (AU$642) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)