Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.146 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 882,670 Dinar (2,565 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)