Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.249 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 436,846 Dinar (1,381 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$16,500 (about 1 hour ago)