Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 335,128 Dinar (₨19,310) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (40 minutes ago)