Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.099 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 797,493 Dinar (379,872 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)