Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.508 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 740,528 Dinar (98,633 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 690,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)