Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.767 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 340,262 Dinar (43,808 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)