Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.785 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 438,171 Dinar (P3,851) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)