Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 111.119 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 806,475 Dinar (P7,258) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 707,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 500 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Gaya costs ₨84 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baotou costs 38元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)