Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.612 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 354,559 Dinar (P3,094) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)