Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.204 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 878,228 Dinar (P7,623) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 775,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)