Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 108.287 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 550,274 Dinar (P5,082) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (44 minutes ago)