Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 522.636 IQD / TND
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 297,315 Dinar (569 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)