Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.991 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 997,271 Dinar (元5,362) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 819,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)