Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.228 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 845,337 Dinar (元4,824) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 703,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)