Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.610 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 650,625 Dinar (¥61,322) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)