Cost of living in Fukui, Japan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.854 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 828,897 Dinar (¥76,370) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 724,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,800 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 2 hours ago)