Cost of living in Fukui, Japan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.499 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 881,736 Dinar (¥83,980) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 779,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)