Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.579 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 617,217 Dinar (Dirham 1,919) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)