Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.579 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 413,759 Dinar (Dirham 1,287) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)