Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.977 IQD / BWP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 900,607 Dinar (P7,972) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 778,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)