Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 842,523 Dinar (R$ 2,241) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)