Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 339.639 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 508,349 Dinar (R$ 1,497) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)