Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.676 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 862,943 Dinar (元4,648) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 774,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)