Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.163 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 992,206 Dinar (R$ 2,688) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 814,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)