Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.601 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 557,791 Dinar (R$ 1,526) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)