Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 638,495 Dinar ($541) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (17 minutes ago)