Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 902.697 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 269,227 Dinar (C$298) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)