Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 903.463 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,051,453 Dinar (C$1,164) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $330 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Leeds costs £2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reggio Calabria costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)