Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,285,660 Dinar ($1,089) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 793,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (41 minutes ago)