Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1355.195 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,224,579 Dinar (€904) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pattaya costs 100,000 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (about 5 hours ago)