Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.010 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,668 Dinar (€771) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)