Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 431,087 Dinar (€343) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)