Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 278.663 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 349,903 Dinar (1,256 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (31 minutes ago)