Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.567 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 402,413 Dinar (3,394 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)