Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 374.430 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 527,897 Dinar (R$ 1,410) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)