Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1453.485 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 898,489 Dinar (€618) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)