Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1351.324 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 961,913 Dinar (€712) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 757,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)