Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 909,920 Dinar (€625) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 705,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)