Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 309,516 Dinar (₨27,440) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)