Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.737 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 709,064 Dinar (₨72,823) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 706,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (35 minutes ago)