Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.348 IQD / XPF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 892,049 Dinar (78,611 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 3 hours ago)