Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 425,011 Dinar (€341) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)