Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 522,562 Dinar (€419) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)