Cost of living comparison between Erie, Pennsylvania, United States and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1162.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 529,737 Dinar ($456) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)