Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 681,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 666,866 Dinar (201,637 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (25 minutes ago)