Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03239 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 623,402 Dinar (Bs 19,248,579) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)