Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.402 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 805,407 Dinar (Bs 6,802) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 734,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)