Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.623 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 905,310 Dinar (249,869 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 759,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)