Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1334.320 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,056,938 Dinar (€792) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 734,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 4,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,437 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albany, New York costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)