Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 126.151 IQD / TJS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 818,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 801,445 Dinar (6,353 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)