Cost of living comparison between Durban, South Africa and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.198 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 502,063 Dinar (R 5,963) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)