Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 830.170 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 674,895 Dinar (NZ$813) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (42 minutes ago)