Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.867 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 458,536 Dinar (NZ$542) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)